SyncConnect® is a custom content management platform that has been built for the specific needs of multi-specialty, multi-location groups, hospitals, and health systems. It is built on open-source technologies and a dacade’s worth of experience with groups just like yours.
Unlike other content and web application packages, SyncConnect® is more customizable than any patient platform on the market today.
We can offer you a fully unique look and feel that works on desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
We can push content to desktop websites, mobile apps, and more. You publish once, and all channels are updated.
We can scale from dozens to thousands of doctors and practitioners.
We can adapt to your specific organizational structure, with all of the linkages between your staff, departments, and locations embedded in the data model so that you can update in one place and publish to many.
And we support multiple authors within a provider group, from your marketing and patient education teams to internal physician blogs, all covered with rigorous clinical and editorial review tools.
- User-friendly content development, review, and approval for your authors and editors
- Content delivery to PCs, tablets, and smartphones for easy patient access
- Website and mobile app management
- Support for text, audio, video, and interactive content
- Easy-to-use “practitioner finders” allowing patients to choose on as many dimensions as needed
- Full separation between underlying data and look and feel
- Integration with patient portals and EHR tools
- Allows inclusion of “connected patient” applications (trackers, symptom checkers, online support groups, etc.)
- Integration with third-party content such as health news feeds and patient education libraries
- User registration for personalized views of site content
- Registration tools for events and classes sponsored by your group
- Support for blogs authored by physicians, practitioners and departments
- Ability to create microsites for specific services and offers
- Easy scaling for provider groups that are growing or consolidating
SyncConnect℠’s data model supports seamless transition from basic way-finding to true engagement.
SyncConnect® is offered as a hosted and managed service, with monthly or annual fees for its base modules and add-ons. We also offer tech support retainers, data entry, and content development, based on your needs and internal capabilities.