We have no current openings. But, if you’re interested in getting in touch or getting to know us for future opportunities, let’s chat. Send a message to email@example.com with a brief overview of who you are and how you can help us.
Senior Writer - POSITION FILLED
We’re looking for a nimble writer and content creator to join the team at Syncresis. Syncresis is a thought leadership and content strategy firm that focuses exclusively on fintech, financial services, and financial innovation. Our clients range from fintech startups to large global banks. What they have in common is that they are transforming the world’s financial infrastructure.
As Senior Writer, your job will be to create content in multiple formats, from whitepapers and reports to articles, blog posts, scripts and storyboards for videos, emails, social media, and infographics. We are looking for someone who is able to take on complex financial and technical topics and translate them into compelling and engaging materials. Your primary responsibility will be working on client projects. In addition, you will conduct research to support your own writing or other client work. Finally, you will also contribute to the creation of Syncresis marketing materials and products.
You will thrive in this role if you are:
- Relentlessly curious
- Unfazed by the complex and the unknown
- Agile in working across multiple projects
- Obsessive about style, clarity, and accuracy
- In love with the details
- Fundamentally kind and compassionate
The position is work-from-home. Flextime with availability during at least six Pacific Time hours per business day needed (Syncresis is based in Southern California). Travel is not required. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Truly stellar writing skills across many content formats, especially digital
- Strong research, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent time management and discipline
- Advanced expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfort level with quantitative reasoning
- Experience in B2B marketing for financial services and/or fintech
- Conversant in a broad range of fintech, banking, and economic trends
- Relevant degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with interactive design and user experience
- Basic design skills (e.g., simple infographics, charts, and PowerPoint presentations)
- Experience in writing for global audiences
- Knowledge of data-driven marketing approaches (analytics, segmentation, etc.)
- Ability to conduct or support expert interviews
Submit your resume, CV, bio, or any other details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include writing samples or other materials (PDFs or links strongly preferred). We also invite you to tell us more about why you are interested, your salary expectations, and how this role fits your broader aspirations.