Thought leadership provides the ideal balance between cost and impact for complex B2B topics like financial innovation.
It’s not exactly inexpensive (time, effort, support costs), but:
- It can/should be crafted with actual decision makers in mind.
- It can/should be delivered directly into their hands.
- It shifts their understanding of their own business challenges and possible solutions.
- It influences how and why they make decisions.
- It elevates your conversations with them.
Just as thought leadership came to supplant other tactics during the pandemic, it plays a new role—especially in the many areas where B2B providers are tightening their belts.