Good thought leadership can work like a perfect song.
- The lyrics resonate with you even when they have nothing to do with you.
- You project your own experiences and situations onto what you hear.
- You’re captivated by the singer.
- Sometimes the video adds something, and sometimes it’s just distracting
- You can’t get the melody (i.e., the idea) out of your head.
- It makes you want to get up and move.
- It makes you want to sing along.
- You want to listen over and over.
- It becomes a go-to for your playlists.
- It drives people’s creativity.
Here’s a playlist of perfect examples that had those effects on me in the past year.