Debt Securitization Service Provider
The client had developed expertise as a service provider within a wide range of debt securitizations including loans and bonds. However, it found itself taking a back seat to other industry players and in recent years, its market share as a service provider had slipped.
Although it had participated in the evolution of products and services, issuer trends, manager and investor needs, and technology, those capabilities were going unnoticed.
- Quarterly communication plans
- Identification of key thought leaders and subject areas
- Media outreach and pitching to secure expert interviews
- Press release development for new products, services, and client wins
- Development of content in multiple formats to feature the client’s thought leaders and thought leadership
- Quarterly communication plans coordinated with client business partners
Owned media evolved from syndication of occasional press releases to a regular thought leadership cadence of blogs, interviews, articles, client stories, and other narrative pieces. Earned media results tripled in the space of a year. In parallel, the bank’s relative market share surged. Business development teams highly valued the impact of this thought leadership content in supporting their ability to win new business.