Institutional Payment Solutions Provider
The client was a leading provider of payment services to both financial institutions and corporations. It wished to promote industry adoption of new technologies to create a better payment ecosystem for all.
While payments had seen little innovation in the past, a more recent range of new technologies, products, and services had begun to transform the industry. Examples included instant payment solutions such as Real-Time Payments and tokenized payment services allowing payment via email or SMS. The client had performed significant work to act as a champion and educator in these areas of innovation, and wanted to increase its exposure. It also wished to promote industry adoption of new technologies to create a better payment ecosystem for all.
- Quarterly communication plans coordinated with client business partners
- Media coaching for emerging thought leaders in related subject areas
- Press releases and media outreach
- Creation of bylines for industry trade publications
- Development of owned media content (articles, blogs, and interviews)
- Speaking engagements
The client successfully reinforced its position as a top innovator within payments and increased its name recognition as a thought leader. At the same time, its series of owned-media “expert conversations” helped target its positioning within specific industry areas more effectively, and drove sharp increases in web traffic as well as increases in direct client inquiries.